Chiang Mai Segway City Tour
A Segway is a personal transportation device that is ideal for a relaxing city tour. Although Segway has only two wheels, it is self-balancing and by leaning forward or backward, your Segway takes you where you want to go. Even though this sounds challenging, it is absolutely not, and the Segway is used by more and more enthusiastic people every day.
You will start your tour with a 15-minute training class, making sure you fully understand the functionality and everybody within this group is comfortable on his or her Segway. Begin your visit to the former capital of the Kingdom of Lanna (1774 until 1939) on this city tour that is unlike anything else.
During your two-hour tour, you will visit some of the most famous temples. Expect to cruise by delicious restaurants, and other important landmarks, while you get a kick out of whizzing by the crowds, completely effortlessly.
- Snacks and drink.
- Great photo opportunities.
- Safety and fun. With two guides on either sides, safety is assured and you will avoid traffic issues during your ride.
- Seeing twice as much in half the time compared to other tour packages.
- Hear stories, facts and insider tips about the city and its history.
- There will be no more than 8 people on any Segway Gibbon glided tour.
- 10.00 am
- 12.00 pm
- 14.00 pm
- 16.00 pm
- Guest are required to go direct the Segway Gibbon office conveniently located near Tha Phae gate 15 minutes before the departure time
- All riders must weigh at least 40kg (88 pounds) and can’t be over 113kg (250 pounds)
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian
- We do offer possibilities for children below 40 kg, as we do want your Segway tour to be a fun experience for the entire family. A Tuk Tuk can be arranged that follows the tour to all destinations, allowing your kid to join and even experience the Segway at designated safe spaces, under the guiding tutelage of one of our safety officers. For a mere 500 THB a Tuk Tuk can be arranged to take your kid along as well
- We highly recommend you wear comfortable and closed shoes (no high heels or flip flops) and if you must wear sandals, please make sure they are strapped securely to your feet