Doi Inthanon National Park
This magnificent 1-day tour to Doi Inthanon will take you to the mountainous national park outside Chiang Mai. After a brief ride, your guide will take you past the different sights like pagoda temples, the highest spot of the Kingdom, trekking along Kew Mae Pan Nature Trail through the beautiful green forest, passing giant Rhododendron and enjoy breathtaking mountain views. Visit Wachirathan waterfalls and Hmong hilltribe market where you can have a fruit is in season and you are welcome to buy some to take back to Chiang Mai with you, whether it is coffee, gooseberries or avocados at bottom prices.
** THIS TRIP AVAILABLE ONLY NOVEMBER – MAY **
WHAT DOES THE ITINERARY TO DOI INTHANON NATIONAL PARK LOOK LIKE?
- Visit the two Pagodas of the king and queen
- Visit the highest spot in Thailand, the summit of Doi Inthanon
- 2 houre walking in Kew Mae Pan Natural trial
- Visit the impressive Wachirathan waterfall
- Visit Mhong hilltribe market
- An English-speaking guide
- Entrance to the various sights
- Convenient transportation
What to bring
- Camera (Optional)
- Insect repellent
- A jacket or long sleeves (The weather on the top can be cold, especially in winter)
- Walking shoes or something comfortable enough to walk in for extended periods
Pick up and Drop off time
- pick up from your accommodation 7.00 am-7.30 am
- drop off at your accommodation 5.30 pm-6.30 pm
- This is a join-in tour, so the set time of each activity is an approximation. If you have a flight, bus or train to catch, please let your tour guide know in advance
- Doi Inthanon is decidedly cooler than the rest of Thailand, with temperatures falling to zero degrees (32 Fahrenheit) during winter (Dec-Jan).
***There are 12 people in the joined tour and transportation will be by minivan***