Unseen in Lampang
CHAE SON HOT SPRING : The main attraction is the hot spring with a 73 degree Celsius water spring over rocky terrain. The heat from the hot spring providing a misty and picturesque scene which is particular beautiful in the morning. There are bathing facilities for visitors to touch the great quality of mineral of hot spring here too.
CHAE SON WATERFALL : Only one kilometer away is Chae Son Waterfall which is the 6-level waterfall with clear water flowing through high mountains. There are accommodations and camping areas for visitors too.
WAT PHRA BAT PADAENG: The official name is Wat Phra Bat Padaeng. “King Mongkut Rajanusorn Memorial Temple” or the villagers called. “Giant Mountain” by name of the temple location.The pavilions of temples and pagodas are 815 meters above sea level. The pagoda is enshrined on the top of the hill with more than 10 sacred objects,created by the faith of the monks and villagers. It takes 10 years to build. At the peak of the temple is the most beautiful point of Pha Daeng. The beauty of the 360 degree can be seen below.
- An English-speaking guide
- Entrance to the various sights
- Convenient transportation
What to bring
- Camera (Optional)
- A hat and sunscreen (Optional)
Pick up and Drop off time
- pick up from your accommodation 7.00 am-7.30 am
- drop off at your accommodation 6.00 pm-6.30 pm
- This is a join-in tour, so the set time of each activity is an approximation. If you have a flight, bus or train to catch, please let your tour guide know in advance
***There are 12 people in the joined tour and transportation will be by minivan***