Advanced ATV tour – Jungle Excursion
If you are looking for an advanced ATV tour in Chiang Mai, this is the one. The area in which we operate offer challenges for all kinds of riders, but all riders in the 3-hour advanced group are going to go “for the more serious stuff”. Given full protection, you’ll be guided through mud riding, rock crawling and enjoy challenging yourself and seeing you and your friends struggling and overcome.
If this sounds a little too challenging, we offer a more moderate package as well that considerably lowers the level of riding, which you can check out here.
Starting out with a set of detailed instructions, you’ll quickly brush up on your technique, after which you will take off into the jungle. This challenging course is considered “moderately to hard” by our instructors, and you will have to overcome the rougher trails, muddy roads and a good portion of rock crawling.
THE HUAY TUNG TAO LAKE AREA – PERFECT FOR ATV
Hills, jungle, muddy paths and a fair share of rocks to crawl over, you’ll have it all thrown in front of you and your four-wheeled monster. The area is wide-open, and our guides are intimately familiar with the different trails, so they know exactly what route is best at what time of the year. Expect to be in the saddle for about three hours. Lunch is part of the program as well.
- Exploring Chiang Mai Lake (Huay Tung Tao Lake) at the bottom of Doi Suthep Mountain.
|Suitable for:||Experienced riders|
|Difficulty:||Moderate – Hard|
|Not Allowed:||Pregnant women, Child under 7 yrs., People with heart problems|
What’s included in your Chiang Mai ATV rental?
- Injury Insurance 1.000.000 THB.
- Protection gear (Full-face helmet, chest protection, gloves, knee- and elbow protection)
- Fixing costs for any damage on your personal quad (ATV). Guests are recommended to get the additional 500 THB insurance which covers up to 5.000 THB of repairs.
What to bring
- Insect repellent
|Driver||Adult : 3.200 THB, Child : not allowed THB|
|Passenger||Adult : 2.300 THB, Child : 1.700 THB|
- This is a joined tour, meaning there is a possibility your group will be joined by other guests.
- Under our rules, children are considered to be between 7 and 11 years old.