Taking a Thai Cooking Course
If you crave Thai spices and herbs, and you always wanted to learn more about the incredible Thai cuisine, look no further! This is your Thai cooking course, as you will be coached throughout the cooking process. For one afternoon, our experienced hospitality experts will take you in, and you will learn exciting new cooking skills in a cozy and friendly atmosphere. If you are looking for a more extensive cooking experience close to Chaing Mai, where you get to pick your own ingredients as well, we highly recommend looking into the farm cooking course just outside the town gates.
During this Thai cooking course, you will visit a local market where fresh ingredients will be bought and you will learn about the little tricks and techniques our cooks use when buying their ingredients. When was the last time you bought your own ingredients from a market?
At the end of this Thai cooking course, you will be able to prepare the same recipes in your own home, as the techniques are easily learned and you will receive an easy to understand recipe book as well. So whenever you feel a little rusty, simply look up what ingredients you needed for that incredible curry paste.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN?
7 Thai dishes consisting of:
- Thai noodles
- A curry
- Thai Soup
- Stir-fried vegetables
- Curry paste (prepared at your own level of spiciness)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS THAI COOKING COURSE?
- An easy-to-follow color recipe book
- All ingredients for cooking / Snacks / Drinks
Vegetarians very are welcome, but we kindly ask you to inform us of just how many vegetarians there are in your group before you make your booking.
Open : Monday-Saturday
- morning class 9.00am-3.00pm
- evening class 4.00pm-8.30pm
- pick up from your accommodation 8.30 am-9.00 am
- drop off at your accommodation 2.30 pm-3.00 pm
- pick up from your accommodation 3.30 pm-4.00 pm
- drop off at your accommodation 8.30 pm-9.00 pm