White water rafting
For a Chiang Mai rafting adventure, you have got to be at Maetang river. With a covered distance of 10km (6.2 miles), this is the most exciting white water experience in Northern Thailand by far. Your journey begins at the narrow point of the river with level 4 and 5, meaning white knuckles, wide eyes and turbulent rapids. This beautiful river and its canyon offer a true adrenaline rush as you and your friends shoot down the rapids, fighting the elements. And while you literally have your hands full, do not worry, as our safety staff are local and know every single current of the river in their sleep. Well-trained in safety & rescue procedures, you are completely safe as you challenge yourself and your group.
Note that we also offer a rafting trip in combination with an ATV tour!
- White water rafting at Maetang river Chiangmai.
10 Km(6.2 miles) of Rafting
|Type:||Rafting 4 people+1 Captain for 1 boat|
|Duration:||1-2 Hr. on raft up to the rapid.|
|Not Allowed:||Pregnant women, Child under 7 yrs., People with heart problems|
- Transportation from the city hotel to the river
- Injury Insurance covering 1.000.000 THB.
- A local guide
- Protection gear
- Lunch and drinking water
What to bring
- Towel, Shampoo and Soap
- Insect repellent
- Change of Clothes
What not to bring
- All valuable items such as rings, earrings, watches, passports, bracelets, wallets, mobile phones and cameras (GoPRos at your own risk). Should bring only 500 THB for your snack, Beer and tips.
What to bring
- We advise you to bring about 500 THB for snacks, beer money and possible tips.
What to wear
- Shorts, T-shirt, Flip-flops and a small backpack.
- This is a join-in tour, meaning you may be grouped with other people
- We classify children as aged between 7 and 11 years old