ATV trip-Jungle Excursion
If you are looking for a Chiang Mai ATV rental, you’ve come to the right place. Our ATV tours really are one of those experiences that make your holiday. Despite their rugged appearance, ATV’s are easy to drive, and even total beginners will have a blast exploring the countryside. This tour consists of two hours exploring the beautiful Chiang Mai lake and its surroundings. The level of riding hovers between beginner and moderate, so if you would like to opt for the absolute beginner tour, there is a 1-hour trip for that as well.
This ATV tour can be set up for both beginners and intermediate drivers. You will start out with a set of detailed instructions and a brief training course to make sure you are completely comfortable with the vehicle you will be driving for the rest of the trip. Note that we also offer a more adventurous trip, where you’ll start the day with white-water rafting and then you’ll switch to renting a quad in Chiang Mai.
Taking in your surrounding from a moving vehicle is one thing, but driving an ATV is visceral. You’ll feel the engine grumbling underneath you while you take in your surrounding, and anticipate what lies ahead. It’s a great way to explore Northern Thailand!
EXPLORE THE HUAY TUNG TAO LAKE AREA
Not only is this the biggest and arguably the most beautiful freshwater lake in Chiang Mai; you will get to see fishermen, local restaurants and joggers, all at the foot of Doi Suthep Mountain.
- Exploring Chiang Mai Lake (Huay Tung Tao Lake) at the bottom of Doi Suthep Mountain.
|Suitable for:||Family fun, Non-Experienced|
|Not Allowed:||Pregnant women, Child under 7 yrs., People with heart problems|
What’s included in your Chiang Mai ATV rental?
- Injury Insurance 1.000.000 THB.
- Protection gear (Full-face helmet, chest protection, gloves, knee- and elbow protection)
- Fixing costs for any damage on your personal quad (ATV). Guests are recommended to get the additional 500 THB insurance which covers up to 5.000 THB of repairs.
What to bring
- Insect repellent
|Driver||Adult : 2.200 THB, Child : 1.800 THB|
|Passenger||Adult : 1.600 THB, Child : 1.300 THB|
- This is a joined tour, meaning there is a possibility your group will be joined by other guests.
- Under our rules, children are considered to be between 7 and 11 years old.